Would you like to delve into plastic with your class? Investigate how to reduce our consumption, or how to clean up plastic litter?
How does it work?
- The competition runs from November 3rd to 15th of January 2023.
- You take part with your pupils between 8 – 14 years old. You can do this with the whole class, or with a smaller group of pupils.
- Together with the participants, you think about solutions to a plastic or environmental problem.
- You submit your entry before the 15th of January 2023.
- You will receive an invitation to the national final online event.
- The winning team from Malta will win an educational outing and will compete against the winning teams from the Netherlands, Greece, Romania and Italy.
The competition falls within the theme of science and technology, and is part of the international project PLASTEAM.
How to apply?
You fill in the form below. You don’t have to fill in all the details yet, you can do that later. When saving, choose “Save as Draft”. You will then get a link that you can reuse later and complete the form further.
Just a tip: also check out our STEAM box that contains a number of lessons on plastic waste: https://plasteam.eu/o3-steam-box-and-lab/