Would you like to delve into plastic with your class? Investigate how to reduce our consumption, or how to clean up plastic litter?
How does it work?
- The competition runs from September to December 2022.
- You take part with your pupils between 8 – 14 years old ( in two age groups for primary and secondary level)
- Participate with the whole class, or with a smaller group of pupils (teams of 7 are eligible to apply).
- Together with the participants, you think about solutions to a plastic or environmental problem.
- You submit your entry before the 15th of December.
- You will receive an invitation to the final event.
- The teacher of the participants have a chance of winning a place in the European final in the Netherlands
The competition falls within the theme of science and technology, and is part of the international project PLASTEAM. Students from Netherlands, Romania and Greece are also taking part.
If you want to apply for the contest, please select one of the forms: